College Student Overhaul!!

Salusasecondus

I feel the college of winterhold is empty. Devoid of other students but not just this, you are not instructed well enough!!

Its unrealistic to be left to your own devices as much so i want the old style of oblivion brought back into the college...meaning....

1) More students. Just to give the place an atmosphere of more hustle and bustle.

Could even change uniforms and get a whole hogwarts harry potter thing going where you have different houses of mages...except the colours they wear represent the school they practise so it gives lore based rivalries so it fits well in skyrim.

2) Actual lectures and classrooms.

(This is easy with a voiceover) Just needs a Teacher npc with a guys / girls voice giving an educated sounding lesson maybe on the dwemner or some other magical or mystical thing. Students will sit in class at tables at set times and you too can sit and listen, great for roleplaying.

3) Npcs practise magic...practical lessons. (Npc cast lesser ward and other npc will fire a spell at the mage, the ward will of course kill the projectile. That is all really, great for immersion)

4) A few marriable npcs so you can meet that college love.

5) A quest involving befriending a necromancer student and getting into their 'cult'. possible other fraternity quests (allowing only one per playthrough for realism)

6) Children students

7) Training rooms with mannequins and targets and npc students throwing spells at them

8) Conjuration tournament! Remember pokemon? Mage at one side of the room and you at the other, both mages on a platform. Mage will be hostile when start and will only know 1 spell (a summonable) and the summon will be warped on platform below. Your summon will too be warped below when you cast it. Place wagers on other mages doing this or enter your own magical monsters. Its kind of like an arena without the risk of dying (Because the college frowns on actual death of students)

The mage and yourself are protected by an invisible wall / giant magic ward.

However if you follow through the necromancer fraternity and you eventually become archmage you can purchase a 'new arena' which replaces the conjuration and basically makes students fight to the death!!!

Now how awesome would that be?

I cant mod sorry but if you can, i reakon this could steal at least 5k endorsements minimum.

I mean im not a magic user but i'd definately never pick up a sword again if the college was like this!!!

Edited by Salusasecondus