Dyndolod Causing ctd help locating problem?

B1oodx

I got a new pc so i decided to go ahead and rebuild my skyrim, However this time around i ran into a problem with Dyndolod. Game is perfectly stable with it deactivated.

Now a few questions. I was a bit confused with the dyndo resources as it was overwriting a lot of stuff, i googled a lot and the general consensus was let it Overwrite everything. I have Enhanced landscapes with it as well. i installed enhanced landscapes over the resources which google led me to believe was the correct route. was i wrong?

I then followed the youtube guide perfectly as i have done many times prior.

Ok so I load up skyrim everything is fine i load into a inn with alternate start, all good, if i walk outside tho i get crash fix error ctd. Heres a few

04 Aug 06:39:22 Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x7B779, base form ID: 0x1812A and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons.

04 Aug 06:42:29 Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x83C2B, base form ID: 0xB23F1 and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons.

04 Aug 06:46:03 Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x83C2B, base form ID: 0xB23F1 and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons.

05 Aug 00:45:42 Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x83C2B, base form ID: 0xB23F1 and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons.

the final 3 with error "83c2b" in tes5 is road3way01snow https://imgur.com/a/yin6zUw

^ this is exiting dawnstar inn

the first one "7B779" is RoadChunkL01 https://imgur.com/a/M6O3ApT

any ideas?

• 2 years later...