August Giveaway #1

BigBizkit

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is how it ends. I wonder what the longest comment anyone has ever made on one of these giveaways is. People usually make very short comments because, why not? You only have to write a comment, and there isn't any size requirement to it. You could just write one letter, or two, or maybe none at all, just a period or other punctuation mark. Now that I think about it, I wonder what the longest comment on the Nexus is? And who was it made by? And how long ago? Are there any runners up who are maybe like, 4 words away form tying with it? Is there and competition about this that I don't know about? Has this been the unspoken goal of every member of the Nexus for the last 15 years? Has Dark0ne announced that the winner of this contest would be the ruler of the Nexus and shall receive all the honors of the being the one most dedicated to the Nexus and it's people? Would such a one be awarded the title "Legendary Nexusian" with the sound of trumpets and blaring of horns? Would all the Nexus give praise to this person, shouting his name with the great dragon toungue? What a spectacle that would be. We shall know soon enough. Edited by LeonidasNerevar