Old World Blues Expanded

devinpatterson

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry this comment is going to be a bit rushed/discombobulated, I'll try to expand on it later today when I have some free time.

Just posting in here to let you guys know that if you need anything I'm available to help out.

I appreciate that Cdr248, and I can definitely use the help.

This is quite a large (and old) thread so I don't have any idea of what's done, what needs doing, or if this is even alive.

Yep, alive and kicking, even added some new content fairly recently. I havn't released an updated version (which means the majority of the mod isn't publicly available) since the first beta though. I'll try to write up a synopsis of current ideas and list assets completed as well as those still needing to be finished. I can move that to the front page when it's done and update it periodically.

So just off the top of my head, in no order, rhyme or reason;

I think I may redo the "Mark" series of robobrains to contain more than 3 brains if I can get decent results on the dome. Whether I do that or not, I need new voices for them. It needs to be multitrack (several different and distinct voices) in their OGGs. The Mark series are MPDs (multiple personality disorder) by design and I'd like that to be reflected in their combat barks etc. I'd also like an easter egg on the 3 brain bots that references the quatloos (spelling? The cash the game masters in ST TOS bet on in it's slave combat competitions).

I'd like more ideas for the lobotomite hippie commune.

I guess, before I go on, I should probably get an idea where your interests and skills lie.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i get that you might be getting slammed in RL so can you post the current work for us to check it out?

I absolutely love the idea of your mod and i want to try it out . hence me posting this hare when i hardly ever post.

Edited by negimagi10

i get that you might be getting slammed in RL so can you post the current work for us to check it out?

I'll try to gather up new additions to the mod. To be honest what motivates me the most is good ideas/plots. So the most help would be suggestions I could develop for OWB...things you'd like to see in teh mod.

• 2 weeks later...

thank for responding and hope to see the mod soon.

as for ideas for the mod how about a section where they are doing FEV experiments introducing cyber super mutants, when you enter there you trip a fail-safe the door closes behind you and now to get out you have to go to the control center fighting your way through these super powered terrors to unlock the door and find out about the hideous experiments there

thank for responding and hope to see the mod soon.

as for ideas for the mod how about a section where they are doing FEV experiments introducing cyber super mutants,

Cyber SMs would be pretty easy to implement. Maybe in relation to a long forgotten uber soilder program? Or did you have another premise in mind for their existence?