Save manager

docsmiley

Hi, I'm completely new here so I apologize in advance if this is already asked and answered, but ever search I do with the word "save" in it seems to pull up people trading gamesaves.

My question is, is there a mod out there that cleans up the list of saved games? I have two people playing on the computer (me and kid) and seeing a save named "Whiterun" doesn't tell me who's character it is without hovering. I also have tons of saves as for some reason some save files just randomly disappear of the computer, so we are saving very often with new saves so my save list is over 100 long at this point.

That's a really good idea. I'm curious if there is something like this out there too :) I have lots of characters and I always have to hover to find the one I feel like playing at the moment.

To create a unique name for a savegame, just open console and type: save yoursavegamename. This way you can see your saves at the first look.

There are also various savegame managers on the Nexus. I didn't try one, but I think this one is quite popular.

Edited by Ghaunadaur