NVSE won't work w/ Steam

• 4 weeks later...

But what is done incorrectly, if all files are exactly where the instructions specify and the NVSE version in game is "2"?

I got the same problem man. I got the files correctly to a fresh STEAM game installation and every time I try to run nvse_loader.exe (with all the dll's in the main directory with FalloutNV.exe) I get the Steam error - help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason, when I put NVSE on my New Vegas folder and I start the game, it's all normal until i hit continue, or new game, or load game. When it starts on the map, it instantly goes white, I mean literally the screen zooms in and it turns white. Luckily I can still quit the game but I want to know how I can fix it.

• 2 months later...

I have a strange problem. nvse works fine BUT if I go to the steam overlay, the game will keep control of the keyboard and the mouse so I won't be able to write anything to my buddies or click on anything. I can't even close the steam overlay so I have to kill the process through the task manager to get to play the game again without having a useless overlay obstruct my sight.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I keep getting the Error 51 code which is annoying as hell..

I'm not sure if I've added the NVSE to the right place but I've attached a screenshot of my folder:

http://i59.tinypic.com/51oieq.png

I'm unsure what to do with the folder that these files where in though which still

contains the files which is still in my downloads folder...

http://i62.tinypic.com/1zl5ftc.png

I've made a merge patch with FNVEdit and I'm using the NMM to load all of my mods.

I've also selected the merge patch that I've made via the NMM > Plugins so everything

should be working (I think!) but it's not.. :wallbash: ...

I'm totally new to modding but have been watching YouTube videos about how to

use the FNVEdit and Loot as I want to learn how to mod anyway and make my own.

Anyway if anyone can help me resolve this problem, I'd be really grateful as it's annoying

as hell and I can't seem to figure out why I keep getting that Error 51 ugh... :psyduck: ...