about the sexy mods: slof's sexy anims, kendos demon consort matur

manui31804

hi i'm french and my english is a little poor so please don't be angry if i say something which can hurt you, it is not what i want.

i posted a new topic concerning the sex mods like kendo consort mature, slof's sexy anims ...

i have problems whith theese mods. with slof's sexy anim or bondage sex (quite same), i don't succeed to stack the 2 caracteres (for exemple for the pose missionary)

i succeed to use the spell on a female partner and the cristal bawl for my player but they don't want to stack.

over problem with kendos consort mature, i succeeded to use the spell and the demon appeared and i asked her to send a concubine and when i talk to the concubine it adds me an item which is a rooster :P. but after, nothing she doesn't what i'm waiting :whistling:

i know it's a delicate subject but if anyone has an answer for me because the readme files are in english and i don't understand everything

:thanks: for all

manu

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

If I am correct, you must toggle collision to make Slof's animations work properly.

Open the console and type "tcl" (without the "s). This will allow you to move your character closer to the other character.

No need to be insulting. This is a single player game and people are entitled to have whatever content they want in it. Please keep your self-righteous opinions to yourself and move along.

AS (moderator)

thanks for your answer houseatlantic. it's maybe the only way but i have to practice i haven't good results xD

it's just i saw on the web the poses which were very perfectly realized so i thought there were an alternative.

i'll try again tomorrow.

Billypnats thanx for your comment i think i understood :P

well..

you can always switch the script package.

w8 a sex, who doesn't want to suk you? The Slave girl or the demon girl?

Just dled it, lol its kinda funny how they give girls a banana to suk on lol.

loool i want also see it ^^

euh about the girl who don't want to suck me it's the girl called by the demon.

after i use the spell and the demon disapear but the slave stay and she is in position to suck but when i ask her to please me, i receive an object which add my rooster :P

but she doesn't take it or suck it so if you have a solution i would like it :P

thanx

if you want i can upload a video to show you what happens exactly

oh if it cans help you, when i receive the rooster my player can move is it correct? because the picture i saw he doesn't move. i think there is a mod also for my player.

moreover, i installed again the game and just added the mods which are necessary for this mod. maybe there is an order for the mods. my order was:

-kendos_demon_consrot_rus

-Female EyeCandy Body Replacer NUDE

-Ren Beauty Pack

-Clean Shaved highrez large areola skin for Exnems mod

-Oonas Outfitters 4 Exnems (2 части + 2 апдейта)

the site where i found theese informations is here: http://gamesource.ru/home/content/view/187/212/

oh and to conclude i have the patch 1.1, the 1.2 and shivering isles

sorry for all this reading but i would be very happy if this mod was ok