I cant find my Horse

daventry

With all these Mods trying to get your Follower on a Horse or Whistle for your Horse or trying to make your Horse get to you in some way, has anyone ever thought of a way to make the Horse follow you like a Companion or Dog being glued to your Butt where ever you go and even when you loose them, they still find you.

See if this works and then when you arrive at a Town, it should stay at that spot until you move away from the Town parameter for the Horse to all of a sudden GPS your Destination. If you arrive at a City, the Horse should casually walk into the Stable until you leave the City parameter, then the Horse comes running after you.

When you come to a Fort or Dungeon, the Horse should wait outside, even when you ride your Horse to the center of a Town or Village and you get off, your Horse should walk to the edge of Town and wait there.

Your Horse should always run away when danger is near, then when its over it comes running back to you.

If you found Another Horse (I have 3 - Frost - Bought Horse - Shadowmere), then your Horse and other 2 Horses should still follow you till you get to a Stable and Sell them so you can have 1 again.

Maybe in some way when you have 3 Horses following you while you are running with a Companion at your side, then the Companion can Auto climb the Horse when you climb a Horse, but if you have 1 Horse left, then the Companion can just keep running behind you while kissing the Horses uhem. :rolleyes:

Please Dont add fancy Commands like Whistle/Flee or give it a Saddle Bag, just have me give it 2 Commands to make it go to Whiterun/Winterhold/Markarth/Solitude Stables, then it should stay there till i eventually fetch it. Another Command should be Stay, then after a Minute, it starts moving/following/finding you again.

Edited by daventry