Ambitious modder looking for a talented partner!

Draith12332

As the title and description stated,

I have a lot of very ambitious ideas written and thought up, along with a couple blueprints to possible cells, for a mod I am working on. However, I am new in the modding scene and while I could do it myself, it would take far longer than with a partner who would like to see our ideas come to life.

The idea for my mod would be a new faction/guild and/or alternative start which has a vampire and/or dark brotherhood-esque theme to it. I've a lot of lore/story that I have written which I could include if agreed upon.

As for the voice acting? A good friend of mine has all the software(and talent!) to fully voice act multiple male npcs for the mod. He can also make theme music and such for backgrounds and ambience for any erry themes or such we might desire.

Anybody interested in joining me on this just give me a message or post here on this thread! I also have a thread on the mod request forum should anyone have any requests or suggestions to add things into the mod.

thanks!

Draith

I'm interested :) I'm also new to the scene, but I do a lot of work, and I do fast work. I also do voice acting (younger girl voice) and I've started work on quest building. I do navmeshing, world building, and I like lore/story crafting. I'm currently working on a faction on my own which is taking forever, but I'd love to do a faction on a team so we could develop it quickly and get it out there :)

EDIT: I'd like to clarify, I'm not looking for extra help for the faction I started (not opposed, either, but wanted to clear that up). I think doing any faction with someone would be fun and go a lot faster. :)

Edited by Cynster