The BEST female face beauty mod?

Mud Crab Carl

Hi there, everyone.

I'm planning on getting a bunch of female beautification mods here in the future, and I've run into a snag.

What are the best face overhauling mods for females that won't make them look like glassy-eyed-alabaster-skinned-anime-sextoy-robot-schoolgirls, wont alter the faces of vanilla NPC women, and will even out wrinkles on the breton, nord, imperial and redguard face, add smiling lip options? What mod will do all of these and generally not look like some terrible weeaboo wet dream while giving me a gorgeous, realistic, fun lady-type character?

I'd PREFER directions to mods that only effect the female player character - and my main focuses are really just the decreasing of wrinkles and the addition of smiling lips in the presets.

Thanks a ton, please be punctual and helpful with any responses!

I think the only way for a face mod to not affect NPCs is if someone makes custom races.

Despite the name, I felt like the no make-up version of the Coverwomen mod does what you want it to, minus the smiling part. I was skeptical on download because of the title, but I found myself pleasantly surprised that it stayed on the lighter end of glamazon.

Edited by AstralFire