On Diablo 3

Tamujiin

MAJOR UPDATE!

HERE

And they got a new place too.

Personally, I don't think that this wizard is that vanilla, but overall, wizards are vanilla as a whole. I'm sorta disappointed. They didn't even give her a new name, despite the fact that she's different from all wizards that came before her.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She hardly looks like a wizard to me. Not even a robe, or even something close. She looks like a character ripped from a science fiction game. Atleast the spells resemble a wizard and are not all elemental. Finally, some basic blasts of magical energy.

She feels and looks...so......plain. We've seen this so many times before. It's not the sort of character Diablo III needs.

The Witch Doctor was a Chimera of other classes unlike anything ever before seen. The Barbarian was a fan favorite, great enough that it would be pointless to try to create a better melee class. In fact, the Barbarian was so great, the effort would be much better spent on making the Barbarian better. This Wizard...... no.

Alright we can draw the conclusion that since the witch doc can summon creatures that he's the necromancer/druid for D3 and since there's a wizard which is well... the wizard. we also have the barbarian/paladin. they've pretty much turned the characters into combinations. any clue what the last ones will be? i'm sure there'll be a amazon type class, but that leaves one more.

Archived