On Diablo 3

Tamujiin

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i heard they added few of new races and new gameplay feature ... i just hope if betsheda take diablo it would make that game more interesting well on the other hand if betsheda took diablo oblivion popularity is gonna be dropped ... well lets just wait maybe diablo 3 is worth to wait after maybe it aint lets just wait

They didn't add any new races by the way.....they were there all along, you just couldn't play them.

This thread only seems to get good when new information is released or one of us makes a significant observation/statement/question.

Wonder if they're going to have any minotaur creatures around this time....... I imagine they'd be similar in origin to the Khazra. Perhaps concepts and graphics could be borrowed from WOW's Tauren race. Blizzard does like to steal from itself.

Oh and apparently there is some new artwork on the homesite. I'll go check it out.

Look at the "Game" point of the Diablo Wiki

Belial - "Belial has yet to make an appearance, but Blizzard has confirmed either him or the other unseen Lesser Evil, Azmodan, to be present in Diablo III. "

Azmodan - "Azmodan has yet to make an appearance. He has no known demonic servants or relationships. Blizzard has confirmed him to be present in Diablo 3."

Archived