On Diablo 3

Tamujiin

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't you mean to say:

think about the reason i really like the Witch Doctor ( skeleton Summoning evil guy) and Paladin is due to

Paladins Auras mostly ones that boost stats

and Witch Doctor for Summoning Skeletons

Paladins leads the attack the skeletons support

same can be done with Barbarian thats why i like them in the game its a tactic i use 90% of time i play with a friend

Col John Sheppard

nope i was right first time

think about the reason i really like the Nercomancer ( skeleton Summoning evil guy) and Paladin is due to

Paladins Auras mostly ones that boost stats

and Nercomancer for Summoning Skeletons

Paladins leads the attack the skeletons support

same can be done with Barbarian thats why i like them in the game its a tactic i use 90% of time i play with a friend

Col John Sheppard

Ah, but you see, the Witch Doctor IS a Necromancer....but he can lob fireballs, turn enemies against each other and terrify mobs, so he's better than the necromancer from D2.

in some respects i will agree that the WD is a sort of Nercomancer but in most respects it isn't

Col John Sheppard

Well, the way I see it, the Witch Doctor will be able to do all of those things at one point in the game, with the exception of bone wall, because zombie wall is way better than bone wall. Well, then again, perhaps he will have better versions of Necromancer skills.

Perhaps the Barbarian's attacks were so amped up that there was no possible way to have the Necromancer's attacks equally pimped. Consequently, the Necromancer had to gain new skills to balance out the gameplay, thus turning him into a Witch Doctor.

Archived