On Diablo 3

Tamujiin

Yes, that's what I meant. Being overpowered vs. the minions of Hell = great. :) One player class being more overpowered (vs. the minions of Hell) than the other player classes = not so great. Of course, player skill and equipment plays a role, but any player class bias should be balanced out of the game. It takes some of the fun out of the game if the class you like best isn't as effective as another one you don't like as much...

Edit:

History of the Diablo saga so far added to the official site:

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/world/timeline.xml

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, yes, quite good. I was thinking about putting up that link myself. Of course, if you want to experience it from a more 'human' perspective, try this

I myself just enjoy watching the guy's moves....over and over again.

Notice how most paladin users have a spearman mercenary from act two. There is a way to stack auras. Also, go and look at how many people chose that class.

Stacked Auras

Holy Shield

Smite or zeal

I got my ass handed to me by a paladin, while I had the full Immortal King's set with many enhancements. I couldnt even hit the guy, let alone survive his hits. And, of course, the ass had to go and take my gold and call me a n00b, even though I fully understand the game.

See i hate it when people do that

Kill a low-level then think themselves gods

but come back with a friend or 3 and own them i came back as a maxed leveled out Nercomancer with a pally friend and a amazon + the rouge archer wow the player that killed my new player was dead in about a minute

Col John Sheppard

Archived