Naked Non-hooded Thalmor help.

vincent7valentine7

Hello I have been lurking for a while and have a question for one with more experience than myself. I have several mods installed and i'm roughly familiar with basic creation kit. When encountering Thalmor i'm noticing several are naked. Some wear robes but it is always the hooded version. Mods I have that may effect this are 'More Craftables', or 'Cloaks of Skyrim'. I unchecked the esp's and same result. I noticed one of them had a full set of elven gear checked as equipped but still appeared naked. Where would I begin to check into this problem?

Look for your Skyrim\Data\Meshes\Armor\Elven folder. If it exists, temporarily rename the Elven folder to Elven1 to disable it. If that fixes the problem and doesn't have any negative results, leave it like that. If that folder doesn't exist, or if renaming the folder doesn't help, idk what could be causing it. Edited by Rennn

so here is what happened....I go back to the Thalmor embasy and they are partially dressed now. Notice 2 walking around and they are bald women with elven armor but no gloves helmet or boots. When I kill them they show the full set is equipped..... So I guess thats a partial fix? more Ideas anyone? suggestions? shot in the dark even?

Well, it's almost certainly a mod then. Did you happen to install any armor replacers recently?

You could also look for Data\Textures\Armor\Elven, and rename that Elven folder to Elven1 as well. That way both the meshes and the textures from a mod affecting elven armor would be disabled, so if they weren't completely back to normal after that we could at least rule out a simple replacer mod causing the trouble.

Edited by Rennn