Who wants Nexus Mods merch? Voice your opinion and win a £35 Steam Gift Card!

BigBizkit

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly anything is good, Mug (mock-up) looks good and sleek.

you could have 2 basic mugs one with just the outline, the other with fill (maybe with just stock orange or one for each game color you have). Then you could have a temp changing one which would just build off the outline and stock orange fill, which then would change color (game based color) when filled.

but overall stickers/decals, mugs (my top 2 personal favorites I would go for), pins, hats, sweatshirts/hoodies. The basic stuff since I know many people like that stuff. Although a hoodie with just the outline of the nexus logo (maybe on a sleeve or something would look good) but overall I think many people would be down for some gear, especially with all the work you guys do.

Keep it up.

AS a broke college student, maybe not now, but once I get more money I definitely would like small things, like mugs, stickers, or phone cases. Shirts are a maybe, as I would hesitate to buy an expensive shirt for no reason. Maybe do what Blizzard did and ally with a cause? I think that would spur me into buying things and interacting. :)