Who wants Nexus Mods merch? Voice your opinion and win a £35 Steam Gift Card!

BigBizkit

Well, sounds like something interesting. For this mug... A white version would be good ^^. TOOO MUCH BLACK in the world, today XD! It would be awesome, too, to have clothes or other stuff with the nexus logo AND the heroes or symbols of the games you provide mods for. As a French, don't know if my English is understandable but hope it'll be ^^'...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merchandise sounds like a great idea. I'd love to get my hands on a heat colour changing mug to show nexus mods (even have the different coloured logos to show the games you support so we could collect a set (eg orange for fallout 4, light blue for Mass Effect Andromeda, red for The Witcher etc) or just the ones for the games we love, a water bottle, a polo shirt with the logo on the front and back or a patch or sticker that can be attached to a bag. Either way, yes I'd be interested if they were available in red and black (my default going out colour scheme 2.0).

a merch shop would be an awesome idea! maybe you guys also could allow modders who can draw and design to contribute to the shop and design some of your merch, the shop will be great for nexus, look its just a one person thought and suggestion but when the shop is ready, art and design contest to win free merch that could be great too ...well i think its a good idea, personally