What determines which decapitation killmove is used?

Heartcloud

Does anyone know what factors determine which decapitation animation is played? I know there are several for each type of weapon, and I'm not sure if the "dance of death" mod affects it. For example, for two-handed weapons there seems to be 2 decap animations, one quick spin-slice type, and a really fancy one where the enemy crumples then you hold both blades to the neck then do a scissors motion. The first quick one seems to play 99% of the time, while the second one rarely if ever plays (I've only seen it play like once in the last two real days). Just for testing purposes, I've set "killmoverandom" to 100 in console, and "decapitationchance" also to 100, but the second one still doesn't play. Does anyone know if there are any way to set which killmoves are played for each weapon?

Vanilla Skyrim only has 1 decapitation killmove for dual wielding. The one with the scissors motion.

Dance of death adds more killmoves, in this case it adds the normal 1-handed killmove to the dual wielding branch (the quick spin-slice) and sets the scissors killmove to only happen when it's the last enemy because that killmove it's long and can get you killed in mid combat.

Ah I see. So besides disabling dance of death, is there any way to get rid of the last enemy condition for the scissors move? Or set which killmove is played in general, maybe editing/renaming the .hkx files or something? I really like the other dance of death animations, but I prefer the scissors one over the quick slice.