ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is my team (Here & There) the team that is part of all teams? XD Oh, by the way, send me the .esp whenever you want; NAVMESH will be finished when u get back from your thing!

I am guessing that is what here and there means and it makes sense since we will be doing things in it like modeleing world design, etc. etc.

Edited by FalloutBeast

just wanted to stop by and say good luck and i wish you all the best with this project, also as im starting to get back into skyrim again (thanks to dawnguard) ill probably take up modding again, and if i do ill chime by and let you guys know so if you need an extra dogs body then you'll haz one :)

anyways good luck and hopefully ill be back and available!

Where is the project development page? :huh:

It tourned out that once the page is hidden by me not even the people that actually have the editing permission can't see the comments or download the files grrr

We have to make a new development page. ;(

Where is the project development page? :huh:

There is however a thread for it that Darkangel made for the time being.

Also an update on the mod, darkangel and I have went through the weapons and armor from the stable version sent to us and looked at what was changed and made copies of those in the new .esp. Took about awhile to just do that. But progress is progress.