[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tredmillion: in the first post you can see the features the team is currently working on (spawns, ai, gear/spells, questline) with a description of what the esps will do.

doesn't open anything :( is it normal or not?

Right Sorry about that. I guess we will have to find another home for the Wiki then.

u dont need to be sorry :) u are all doing a great FREE work so dont worry ^_^ if u find a way to keep us updated GOOD if not we believe u are doing a great job!

Hello guys,

I know i am a little lost here,but the mod Wars in Skyrim IV is not working for me. Crash on start up. And now the mod is not available anymore on the nexusskyrim.com....

Have you an idea of what happen here ?

Anyway, i am happy to see, there is a team who work on the fifth version of this mod !

Good news !

Hello guys,

I know i am a little lost here,but the mod Wars in Skyrim IV is not working for me. Crash on start up. And now the mod is not available anymore on the nexusskyrim.com....

Have you an idea of what happen here ?

Anyway, i am happy to see, there is a team who work on the fifth version of this mod !

Good news !

i dont think this is the right topic for this xD no well to be more accurate i dont think there is a topic for this at all hehe just wait wis 5, the more the wait the better the surprise when it comes :)