[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

Guys, i understand your excitement, but please avoid talking/asking about old versions.

We don't support them because we can't work on them and help you with. And i think Alex too stopped supporting the old WiS.

This thread is for WiS V, nothing else.

Thank you

Hey Gasti, have you guys found a home for the team yet? :teehee:

Or could you link us to a place where we can follow the progress of WiS V?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, Darkangel13 is having tons of problems with his internet, so i didn't hear anything from him since some days.

I was looking at a good forum platform too, but unfortunately i'm italian and the only free good platforms i've found have an italian GUI (a pain for the nexus community).

When Darkangel13 will fix his internet problems, we'll surely move to a semi-private platform, with a public section in wich everyone will see updates/betas/polls etc.

Hope it won't take too much time :)

Hey there, Darkangel13 is having tons of problems with his internet, so i didn't hear anything from him since some days.

I was looking at a good forum platform too, but unfortunately i'm italian and the only free good platforms i've found have an italian GUI (a pain for the nexus community).

When Darkangel13 will fix his internet problems, we'll surely move to a semi-private platform, with a public section in wich everyone will see updates/betas/polls etc.

Hope it won't take too much time :)

we hope it too:)

Just noticed Wars in Skyrim mod has a chance of making a comeback today and I almost cried of happiness (almost) haha. A little piece of me died when that mod was removed. I wish you good luck with project and hope you gather a nice team that will be able to maintain this huge but FREAKING AWESOME mod and if you for some reason do lose interest or don't have the time or get fed up with all the work or whatever, please do not mysteriously disappear with it this time like the original author did, I don't think I'd be able to go through that again... Edited by RPGWiZaRD

@Plutoman: don't worry. We just decided to stop developing the "Vanilla Enhancement" for now, looking at what ASIS can do with that.

Our goal isn't "beeing better than something else", but instead "letting the player use the best mods without problems, adding something special and unique"

Great! If you're going with those goals, then if you need help with stuff, shoot me a PM. My whole idea and workflow is around making stuff work together and smoothly - giving players as much choice as I can give them. It may/may not be of interest to you, but you're welcome to bug me regarding SkyProc, the library I use to import, edit, and export Skyrim plugins. It's open source under GNU GPL v3.