Mesh Request: Pants for my Armor

TheGreenLion

Wondering if there are any modders out there who'd like to add a set of pants (and a few other things) to my armor retexture: Ancient Nord Armor - Chainmail. Basically it's the one thing that's stopping a lot of folks from using it.

My understanding of Nifskope is next to nothing but what I'd request is to get some sort of leggings on there for the female version. What I'm thinking of is to get something like the DB cuirass body suit to use as the template because I also want to close up the back torso of that version in particular.

If it is possible I'd like to have a metal ring (such as the armband on the female version) added to the upper thigh to give it the effect of having chainmail leggings over leather pants. The male version I'm on the fence about, Ancient Nord Armor - IMPROVED is a better male replacement as it adds armor plating to the hips and already has a pants version.

Basically I just don't have the skills to add new meshes to existing armor so I was hoping that I could get some help in that area to really complete the mod as I had it in mind. If you are interested either reply here or send me a pm and we can talk more about design and such. Thanks for your time.

Edited by TheGreenLion