Custom Helmet floats on head in game, help badly needed.

owatch

--------------------PROBLEM IN TITLE (FLOATING HEAD) SOLVED----------------------

Alright, here are the problems with my custom helmet

1: Its glowing blue/white, no textures are showing

2: head is invisible when wearing the helmet.

3: If fighting stance, a piece of the helmet touches the body and is bent outwards. This is corrected every time I exit fighting stance. (Only visible through the free camera command)

I've posted so many threads in other forums and nobody has replied, emails gone ignored and only a little help given. I REALLY need these fixed. I've been working 12 hours a day for 4 days to get where I am and its exhausting to search everywhere and find nothing related to your problems.

I've got all the tools I need, Blender 2.49N, Nifskope, Nifscripts plugins, GIMP, anything.

I've got the .nif file and the .blend files and I'll post some screenshots of the problem. Please help.

---------------------------HELMET IS BLACK IN THIS (NOW IS WHITE/BLUE)----------------------------------------------------

Edited by owatch

I too have a problem with the helmet floating with no head/neck visible underneath. Help anyone. As for your texture problems make sure vertex colors are on in the nif under nitrishapedata and face normals by right clicking it and under mesh and make sure the num uv sets is 4097 and then update batch tangent spaces under spells tab. If you have a proper diffuse and normal map everything should look fine texture wise.

• 2 months later...