Dawnguard Spoiler

daventry

83 members have voted

1. 1. What are you

• Im a Dawnguard, Defender of Skyrim and Hunter of all Vampires
    • Im a Vampire Bat out of Hell, Fear Me if you dare.

Vigilants of Stendarr are cool lol.

Seeing as how the Vigilants of Stendarr faction are an order of holy warriors dedicated to eliminating Daedra and any other 'abominations'

(such as vampires, werewolves and witches) and are fully implemented in Skyrim but not given a main quest, mostly random encounters.

Well, i guess there is the Imperial Witchblade Vigilant Tyranus from the Priesthood of Stendarr in Markarth for quest The House of Horrors.

Yes, i hope they are given a role to play in Dawnguard, which seems to be all about hunting vampires/daedra and the return of Vampire Lord Harkan,

or any other future DLC's Bethesda dreams up.

Seems like the Dawnguard's are a lot like the Vigilants of Stendarr faction which is probably why you brought this up.

I understand there may also be a plane of Oblivion in the DLC too.

"You hunt daedra?"

"And any other abominations that prey on mortals. Vampires. Werewolves. Witches. But the Daedra are the worst.

Their callous disregard for our lives is abhorrent in the eyes of the God of Mercy."

I'll side with Dawnguard, maybe I'll go with vampires on other characters but on my first Dawnguard playthrough -- it's definitely going to be the Dawnguard.

Hope this DLC will be good. :)

I like to play the good guy, so I won't be joining the vampires. However, I hope that the Dawnguard are nothing like the Vigilants. The Vigilants are nearly as bad as the Thalmor, being a bunch of religious intolerants who take it into their own hands to punish anyone who doesn't worship as they see fit. Though many of the Daedric Princes are outright evil, not all are cut from the same cloth. Who gave these Vigilant loonies the right to run around persecuting anyone?

Evil, I always go Evil!!!!

Vampire all the way! The trailer looks epic can't wait! Betha never lets me down!

I would actualy play once through both so I can decide who is more epic and more to my style, but hopefully those vamps are a bit better than the werewolves (they were a bit of a let down was hoping that werewolves would come out on a full moon type thing not like how they did it in Skyrim)

Dawngaurd faction does look good but i want to know about Skyrim losing it's sun.

BUT GAME IS EPIC AND WILL PLAY THROUGH TWICE!!! :dance:

Edited by greateraces