Skyrim 1.6 Patch Official? - Noon June 5

OriginalkiltedFrog

I've not had any problems with the 1.6 beta (both versions). Using updated SKSE. I did inactivate a few mods though, like the USKP (which I will get again when it's updated for 1.6 after release). Edited by MrBuio

Same here...waiting it out until I get some reports on how it affects the game and SKSE/Script Dragon put out updated versions for the patch.

btw--Thanks to all of you trying the beta and posting your results. Much appreciated.

Well ... Either it's going "official" soon or it was a complete F*** up and they are starting again, 'coz Steam just rolled me back to 1.5 ... Which is a bit annoying because my latest toon was stated with 1.6 and now Skyrim won't load it because it was "Created with a newer version, please update" ... Pfft ...

Well ... Either it's going "official" soon or it was a complete F*** up and they are starting again, 'coz Steam just rolled me back to 1.5 ...

Sounds like a Steam problem. Check beta settings in Steam -> Settings again. Still beta 1.6 here, no change.

Well ... Either it's going "official" soon or it was a complete F*** up and they are starting again, 'coz Steam just rolled me back to 1.5 ...

Sounds like a Steam problem. Check beta settings in Steam -> Settings again. Still beta 1.6 here, no change.

Yep ... Did that already, but the only 'Beta" available is the "Steam Beta" ... Guess I'm just one of the lucky ones ... :wallbash: