Anyone else often clicking the wrong quote button?

dikr

The issue for me is not the place of the button but the light grey background giving the illusion that the bar containing it is a header to the post below. A similar lighter grey is used for headers on the forum's main page to set off the main sections, and every section and thread is framed in that lighter grey at the top. It'd make more sense for the date and post number to be set off in that grey too, while the quote, report and back to top buttons to share the same dark grey of the post.

Edited by DoctaSax

The issue for me is not the place of the button but the light grey background giving the illusion that the bar containing it is a header to the post below. A similar lighter grey is used for headers on the forum's main page to set off the main sections, and every section and thread is framed in that lighter grey at the top. It'd make more sense for the date and post number to be set off in that grey too, while the quote, report and back to top buttons to share the same dark grey of the post.

Yeah, pretty much what I described as being the cause. For all I care those buttons are above a post rather than below it but the division with other posts should be more clear.

I have this issue too.

DoctaSax nailed it - scroll to the top and notice the # replies to this topic is the header for this page and is that light grey. You read the first post and the next light grey is the header for the next post ? No it isn't ! It's the bottom of the post above.

Little bit of color changes would help those of us that suffer from this.