Looking for two voice actors

Cynster

I've got two characters that I am planning on adding to one of my mods. I don't care if you are a professional or not, but I am picky about static in the microphone and emotions in the voice placed correctly and realistically. I don't prefer a certain accent over another either :)

1. Necromancer Cyphrex: A dark brooding male character with a soft voice in his mid 20's-30's - He talks deliberately with patient pauses. He has a lot of charm, but is a manipulator. He used to be the leader of a necromancer cult. In this story, he is in love with another NPC, but he's been separated from her and at a point sees her with someone else. He's very attached to her though ;)

2. The goddess Kynareth - One of the nine divines, goddess of air, nature, and travelers. In this quest, she can take two different tones:

* The player has defied her and she is very vengeful. - Anger, desperation in her voice, feeling betrayed, almost psychotic because you have done something to remove the control she had, and as a goddess, she is not used to that.

* The player is her hero and she bestows a reward on the player. - Ethereal, dreamy voice, bestowing a reward on the player and giving instruction to the player.

Kynareth - 2 scenes of dialogue for 2 separate outcomes + combat dialogue and 1 generic "hello" - Similar to Nocturnal's amount of dialogue.

Cyphrex - 1 scene + follower, spouse, generic dialogue, combat dialogue - Similar to Marcurio's (hireling) in amount of dialogue.

Please provide examples of just the voice you want to do. Thank you for reading :)

Edited by Cynster

Well.. I'll give it a shot for the Necromancer, if you want me to :) - Im a 26 year old musicproducer from Denmark(so there might be a chance of an nordic accent) I've got a preamped condenser mic, so the static should be almost, if not completely, non-existent..

I would love to give a sample.. I'll see if I can come up with something and then I'll upload it :)

- Andy

Okay, so I've recorded some random text I made quick, hope Im hitting the right spot youre looking for..

http://soundcloud.com/thesecrecyofandy/cyphrextest/s-82jyv

note: if any noticable background noise is occuring, it might be my computer, but it wont be in the final voiceacting, as I will move the mic further away from the computer.

Edited by djavocado

• 3 weeks later...