Specific mods not functioning

SheerAsparagus

Hey guys, seeing the dawnguard trailer somewhat renewed my interest in Skyrim, decided to mod the s*** out of it and have some fun :D. But alas the mods that I _really_ want don't seem to be working on their own, and their nexus pages don't say anything in terms of troubleshooting.

Hopefully I've missed some crucial step and this can all be fixed in one go :D

So the following mods crash after the Bethesda animation, even if I load them on their own:

CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp

Dragon Falls Manor.esp

The 'Dr_Bandolier.esp' mod has it's own quirky error, if I check its box, then exit and enter the 'data files' menu again it un-ticks itself! It's a pesky little bastard.

The above mods were downloaded and set-up via the nexus mod manager.

Just incase this rules out certain errors, the following mods DO seem to function (they get passed the Bethesda animation) :

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

engineering.esp

MoreSalt.esp

Skymap.esp

Tytanis.esp

ValsCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp

Thanks for any and all help you guys can provide.

Hey, i downloaded Apocalypse Spell Package with Nexus ,and manually,but it just doesnt work.I dont know how to get it done that i can play with the new spells...Please help,i got the beta patch+SKSE script on my skyrim game... other mods like the merchants guilde or "rich merchants" aint workin too ? Anybody a hint for me ? pleease :)

The 'Dr_Bandolier.esp' mod has it's own quirky error, if I check its box, then exit and enter the 'data files' menu again it un-ticks itself! It's a pesky little bastard.

No you! >:[

No you! >:[

:D :D :D :D :D Perhaps you could explain what I've done wrong at least in terms of your mod? (or rather a derivative of your mod?)