Dwemer Artificer Needs an Artists Touch

phayze81

I know it's not exactly what you asked for, but I could not find any good basket meshes suited for this purpose so I used this....

Was a lot of copy paste work in nifskope, I'll have to test it before I upload - lemme know if you like it, even if its not what you asked for

I present: du repairkit <--- added drama for a cinematic effect.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff515/FakePersonality/RepairKit.png

Okay, true: that's not quite what I described . . . .

It's BETTER! Very, very cool! I love what you've done with the buckles - makes me think of a thief's tool, or something like that. Keep on like this, and I'll have to use an extra big font for your name in the credits section.

Also, I'm fine-tuning the exploding dwemer chickens of doom right now. Think I've about got it worked out. :D

I have not been able to test it ingame yet because @!!*@* steam has been downloading a creation kit update for 26 hours so far, which has downloaded exactly 1.5 kb in 24 of those hours - yeah, I love that we have to rely on steam now - so imma be taking a look at some of the other ones first ;p

Your chicken God, Cock-a-doodle-Doom can sit beneath the source of power in all the lands. The Poul-Tree of life. Eating the seeds of the fallen Dis-pear. ;)

And all mortals shall shiver in fear under the reign of their egg-laying overlord ;D

Anyway, tested the repair kit, it works perfectly

Linky

Hail Cluckis, the Dread Rooster!

Chickens are exploding beautifully, by the way - assuming they don't get clubbed before they have chance. :/ Back to work . . .

Edit:

Got it! We know have Cock-a-doodle-BOOM.

Edit 2: The repair kit model looks awesome in-game! Thanks again for helping out. :D

Edited by phayze81

• 2 months later...

I know that bumping is discouraged, but this is more like necro-ing anyway . . .

I've just posted a new version, with new features that I'm really excited about - particularly my new Dwemer Mechanthropes. Sadly, because I have no art in my soul, I was forced to use vanilla bosmer textures for these way cool androids :_:

But there's hope! If you or someone you know would like to help jazz things up a bit, you'll earn my eternal gratitude and a place on my mod's credits. What more could a starving artist need? :D

Please please please PM me, post in this, or the official comment thread for PDAM if you're interested in contributing!