white walkers of skyrim

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should also be surrounded by 10 - 20 undead wildlings lol. Maybe someone could make the re-texture armor and place it on an NPC so they can ride their dead horses:) They should also be able to raise the dead. There you go my ideas for them lol!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!

now that you have been warned

part of s2e10 of G.O.T. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6yoS3LFIFM

the leader guy? http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/white-walker.jpg

his face http://bestfantasystories.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/White-Walkers-Game-of-Thrones-Season-2-Finale.jpg

Edited by StuartSmiles

This all sounds very plausible, would be awesome, and doesn't seem entirely out of place for the lore of Skyrim. There are already zombies, undead beings with magical powers, and cold weather.

I'm going to look into doing some textures based on the draugr files.

Stoked! I come on the mod requests to look for a Game of Thrones overhaul (Weapons, armor, creatures, cities, PEOPLE!! etc) and low and behold, the first thing my eyes see is a white walkers request! Good man, I think that if someone is going to create white walkers they might as well do the rest.....all I want is Night's Watch faces (Jon Snow), their armor, clothes and cloaks, and weapons :)

Yea, see I had WIC a long time ago, but it never registered cuz I only watched the first season of Game of Thrones a couple days ago :) haha same with the Nights Watch armor, so I knew those exsisted but it just recently struck me! haha And the thing about the other armors and weapons (not to criticize the makers, I can't do a hell of a lot better) they aren't exactly down to detail, or they're just retextures of Elven, steel, etc. and none of the weapons look up to snuff (for me anyways).....but the Jon Snow save game is a new one! Thankee for that! :)