Vampires and Werewolves Category

Athyra

With the focus on Vampires and Werewolves, and them getting their own perk trees in the DLC,

how about if the nexus site adds a "Vampire and Werewolf" category?

There are already quite a few mods dealing with these, it would be nice to have them in one place, now they are kind of scattered :)

On the tag search, vampires have been on it since before I joined the nexus, werewolves however weren't. There's going to be that down time for Skyrim Nexus, to update the code, and Dark0ne mentioned something about updating the search categories, I think. So maybe this will be done soon anyway.

I agree, werewolves need more diversity, and vamps need more... Badassery. :thumbsup:

I know this is off topic but baddasery reminded me off the blasto 6 add on ME3, ("baddasfully, blasto what are you doing with my car?").

But yeah on topic, I 100% agreee, though maybe it should be a little more... vauge? I mean like instead of just vamps and wears it could be like a catagory like

"supernatural" For all things that go bump in the night (and of course those that bump back) like vamps, wears, ghosts, deamons (non deadric i mean), etc.