NewtC

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I get?

• Assassin's Creed
    • Portal
    • Unreal Tournament 3
    • Diablo (1 & 2)

..what a ghastly choice

of that lot portal is highly over rated with so calle dhumor which weras out its welcome after 10 seconds of hearing that grating..i mean funny voice

diablo ...click click click click click click click click ...yeah ...great game they are cheap at least but then so are big rigs and arx firalis it means nothing

unreal tournament is the same thing we have seen so far ( hooraya nother bloody fps i cant wait ..sounds like portal really but with guns ...novel )

go with assasins creed its the most worthwhiel of that sad load of dog muck but that doesnt say much

...better yet stick with oblivion get the expansion packs and play the dark brother hoofd if you want stealth

or try thief

There's a reason you're having trouble deciding- those are all completely different games.

I have no real opinion of UT3, seeing as how I haven't played it (I played UT2k4 and enjoyed it though), but any of the other three are great games. If you want a game that'll keep you busy for a while, Assassin's creed or Diablo will be better choices than Portal (which is very, very short. If you have the money, consider getting Portal and one of the others.

Between AC and Diablo, being the nutjob that I am, I'd say get Diablo- always go with the classics if you have the chance.

Archived