SKE menu not working, other frameworks are

Rallehop

For once i feel useful and able to contribute something even if its small .

ok - first i did a backup of my data folder then deleted all mods ( wanted to do a clean new game with no mods and no custom content ) and then started to add the fallout patch , armor keywords and finally ske 1.56 - static ( was the last version i knew worked ) . restarted game and saw no SKE menu but i forgot the only SKE req file i used before was the cannabis of the commonwealth so i added it .

Lo and behold it showed up and worked .

Now some would leave it at this but im a mug for a bit of hard work when i want something to work so i wondered what else i had installed recently and one major item was the new ambush kit . Luckily i had a backup of the data folder so i added the cc content back in and guess what - ambush kit conflicted with ske static and i lost the SKE section .

Reinstalled ske but switched to scripted - note still using 1.56 and TaDa !!!! had the ambush kit show and SKE .

Went 1 step further and manually updated SKE 1.57 - for those who never tried manual update on a mod ( like me ) its simple ... just unzip the file and go into the folder and patches you need and drop them into the data folder ... eg 01 SettlementKeywordsExpanded v1.57 - Scripted ( for the scripted version ) . Reloaded the game and save game and it worked perfectly .

Unsure if this is the 100% fix but i do know it works for with and without the ambush kit - bethedsa probably just used the same location as static SKE for the ambush kit ... im going to message Sharlikran and link him to this post so hopefully they can sort the issue out and put info on the mods page for all to see .

Im still going to slowly re-add my mods and if i get any other SKE vanishes i`ll let you all know - hopefully i wont

Update - cant contact him as it seems he cant use the nexus message system ... lets hope he see this post or someone he knows will see this and inform him

Edited by Spiritz666