Something different this time

DanielLiswinski

Have you noticed that Bug, after completing Skyrim on Stormcloak side, that still two Thalmor remain in Markarth??? I went there and felt like WTFo.O??? Still saying that worshipping Talos is strictly forbidden. So I killed them and oh Wonder, I got Bounty because of killing them. Ah btw, that I'm talking about Markarth, it is told, that this is the City, where all is silver, but where is it? In Cidnah Mine? In Silver- Blood- Family Tresor???
How about giving all Citizens and Guards Silver Weapons? Would be great. Just an idea. But worth a Try, don't you think so?

There is something, I have to re- edit, I asked about Ysgramors Armour, but, since there is not a single comment left, I got the idea by letting Wuuthrad become a one- handed Axe, so I can use Ysgramors Shield with it. Possible?

Ooooooohhhhhhhh XD And something for the MERP Team: Numenorian Armors, also Isildurs, Elendils, Gil- Galads and Elronds Weapons and Armors. It would be awesome to be able to wear the famouse Armors and the Weapons from the powerfullest Heroes of the second Era.

I still have a Request running, that needs to be read. Please tell me what you think about it. It burns under my Fingernails and in my Head.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/687520-how-about-a-replay/

I don't want to use the console to reste a Quest only to see, that everything bugs like hell. So that's why I started that Topic. Please read and comment it.

Thanks Guys.

Edited by DanielLiswinski