M`aiq is done talking

Dovahkiin069

One day, i was on my travel with Lydia,killing Trolls, giants, dragons and other animals, but then... I found the M`aiq The Liar.

I tried to talk with him but he only says ´´M`aiq heard that is dangerous be your friend``, or ´´M`aiq knows things that no one knows.``,

and then he says ´´M`aiq is done talking``. :verymad:

Please, tell me who is him.Maybe there is a quest, because i tried to kill him but he is like Delphine, can not die! :wacko:

If you can, then tell me why is he so important?

M'aiq has been in the Elder Scrolls since Morrowind. He's essentially just a big Easter Egg - he's got interesting dialogue, but that's about it. M'aiq is like a running joke at this point.

M'aiq has been in the Elder Scrolls since Morrowind. He's essentially just a big Easter Egg - he's got interesting dialogue, but that's about it. M'aiq is like a running joke at this point.

He is always following me, and why he is called ´´The Liar´´?

Because,he umm...lies?But,he has some nice quotes.He is technically Bethesda's voice in their own game.For example:''Some like taking friends on adventures. M'aiq thinks being alone is better. Less arguing about splitting treasure".That explains why Bethesda doesn't put a coop or multiplayer feature.

Edited by Amphibian

Because,he umm...lies?But,he has some nice quotes.He is technically Bethesda's voice in their own game.For example:''Some like taking friends on adventures. M'aiq thinks being alone is better. Less arguing about splitting treasure".That explains why Bethesda doesn't put a coop or multiplayer feature.

Yeah, i would not like to split the treasure. What i find is mine!

NO ONE TOUCHES MY TREASURE!!! :verymad:.

Maiq is cool....I enjoy running into him....Funny, I didn't know he is essential, the amount of times I have had my Dovahkin really risk his own neck to assure Miaq does not die and it was all for nought.... :facepalm: .... :happy:

HA! he literally is a running joke xD

also M'aiq is cool.

I like Maiq. I remember trying to keep up running with him in Oblivion....impossible. I like his dialogue...it alludes to interesting reflections on the game

heh, try taking loads of skooma and having some speed buffing spells, i used to play oblivion on an xbox and i could easily outrun him!

ofc i did have some crazy attributes, i think my base acrobatics was about 271, like wearing absolutely nothing, mind you that was partially down to all sorts of glitches :P

Edited by tredmillion