How to have an event activate on death

bagelfromhell

This is what i want to happen. "A player will walk into a room, as he walks to the door on the other side he gets ambushed by 3 draugr. After he kills the third draugr it causes 3 more to come and ambush him. After those three are dead, the door opens." Basically i want to know how to activate things after 1 or more npc's die.

I can't tell you exactly how to do it (I'm not the best at this) but try working the characters together like traps.

Walking into the room would set the trap trigger, which would then activate the draugr spawn.

Killing the draugr would activate the trap link to activate the next draugr spawn, and so on...

I'd take a look at the cell "ShroudHearthBarrow02" It does exactly what you are looking for if you want a good look at an example.

I can't tell you exactly how to do it (I'm not the best at this) but try working the characters together like traps.

Walking into the room would set the trap trigger, which would then activate the draugr spawn.

Killing the draugr would activate the trap link to activate the next draugr spawn, and so on...

I'd take a look at the cell "ShroudHearthBarrow02" It does exactly what you are looking for if you want a good look at an example.

I'll take a look at it thanks!