Custom Shrine Script and Effect Help

TheGreenLion

I'm trying to figure out how to make a working shrine that adds a Warrior/Mage/Thief Stone buff and also applies a Cure Disease/Fortify Stamina/Magicka Regen combo spell on activation. My plan is to have three shrines tailored to each set of skills.

EDIT: I discovered what I had to do to make the shrine work, I hadn't set the properties for my script so when I auto-filled them the shrine casts my custom spell as intended.

I am still trying to find out how to get a 20% warrior/mage/thief skill bonus to apply at the same time though, so if anyone has an idea or some info on that I'd appreciate it!

Edited by TheGreenLion

So after some messing around, I've ran into a couple of problems. My activator uses a greatsword model and sometimes appears flat on the ground instead of stuck upright like it is supposed to be, but I can't imagine why it wouldn't stay in place being an activator. Something is messing with the position of the activator, but I can't figure out what that would be.

I have a modified TempleBlessing script that correctly casts my first spell (a cure disease/fortify regen spell) but it does not cast the second spell (a 50% increase to skills gains ability) that I've added to the same script. Basically I tried to recreate the Warrior Stone effect (including a new perk with a 1.5 modifier value, an effect that points to the perk and is the effect of the second spell) but I need some help with how to do that so I get both spells at the same time. Right now I have them both in the same script, but I'm wondering if I don't need to make it a seperate script attached to the same activator. I'm not sure what to make of the powerShrine script, but I'm guessing that I need to add my second spell to this list if I want it to replace the other stones' constant ability.

Feel free to chime in if you can help me figure this one out, I'll keep at it and see if I can make it work.