New To Skyrim

Qualanqui

So just today I got my hot little hands on a brand spanking copy of Skyrim so I figured lets mod this beasty so went along to the Skyrim Nexus and clicked on "Top Endorsed Files Of All Time" figuring that it would be the best way to get the best mods but instead I learnt a disturbing fact; Skyrim players really, really enjoy the female form, of the top 100 I think 90 were nude female body replacers and so I was like; "well thats good if I ever need the use of animated lady flesh I know where to go" but this did not help my predicament at all, can some people recommend some of there favorite mods, personally I would like maybe some weather, textures, monsters and some kick ass weaponry but any ideas to kick it off would be appreciated.

that it would be the best way to get the best mods but instead I learnt a disturbing fact; Skyrim players really, really enjoy the female form, of the top 100 I think 90 were nude female body replacers

odd there's 100 files in the top 100 for several categories and i can only think of a few body replacers. right now #2 and #17 for full replacers. where are the other 88 nude replacers for females?

okie dokie then,

first of all, what kind of player are you, are you into roleplaying and realism, or do you like absurd unrealistic pure fantasy stuff?

do you find the game hard or easy?

what sort of characters do you tend to play?

and so on and so on, it all depends on what sort of stuff you like (which is the beauty of modding!)

after you give me some more info i can give you a long long list of mods to suit whatever your needs and preferences are :)

as for my personal preferences im a realism kinda guy who is a hardcore player who find the vanilla game exceptionally easy.

so in keeping with that i use PISE, OCS, Warzones, an old copy of WIS, Imps more complex needs, frostfall, UFO, the dance of death, parts of SkyRe (although if your new and bored of vanilla you may like to use the full SkyRe), increased arrow damage, arrow tweaks, Duel combat realism, Deadly Dragons, Crimson tide, Dovahkiin relaxes too, Camping kit of the northern ranger, realistic lighting with customisation (specifically the CF - True Realistic lighting by xchargerfanx) claralux, Live another Life, Better quest objectives.

and a whole raft of other little tweaks, extra equipment, weapons and armour packs...but i think i've covered the main things, although i didnt include any of the item packs or houses or very many graphical mods.....i use roughly 111 mods altogether (probably a few more tbph)

but have a look at the ones i mentioned, there are some very good ones there!

also e.d.w.s enhanced dynamic waether system is a great weather mod, i'd also recommend real ice and real snow and um oh god so many mods xD...i could recomend over 200-300

a lot of these mods also depend on how good your computer is :P

Cheers guys, I like to play ranger type characters with an emphasis on realism but I want a small mod list between 50 and 75 if I can so just the absolute must haves would be awesome. Also is there a skyrim version of FNVMerge? Also what is Wot3E I have seen it mentioned but can't find anything about it. Edited by Qualanqui

I don't know much about rangers, but I do know that good all around mods are

bag of holding

Belua Sanguinare

Warzones

No more boring sleep wait menu

Holy daedric armor (I like it because I play lawful good, but love the daedric stats)

Moonpath to Elswyre

spend dragon souls for perks