Fallout 3 Mod Series

bigtownboys

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o570/ballstoyou68/falloutmodseries.jpg Hello Potential helpers. i am starting a mod series on fallout 3 mods and i need help. anybody can join just see if you fit these few little qualifications.

1. would you be willing to do commentary

2. have you ever modded fallout 3 before

3. is your computer capable of handeling fraps or some other recording program

4. how often would you upload

5. would you have to be prompted to upload or would you do it with out me asking you to

well that is all if you would like to be part of this series message me back on here.

That Title looks very nice, but did you spell Fallout with two "O"s on purpose? ;) just asking, didn't mean to be rude or a smart-a..! ;)

Sounds kinda interesting and I think I meet some of the requirements but I would like to have some more info, what is this going to be all about?

lol as soon as you pointed that fallout had 2 o's i was like .....s*** lol and well if youve ever seen alchestbreaches vids i want it to be like that but for fallout 3 and it to maybe have 2-3 people working on it bc i see a lot of potential for this sorta thing bc only thing you see for fallout 3 mod vids are just basically top ten things and i dont like that i want to cover like 2-3 mods in a vid maybe with a theme such as guns clothing player homes things like that any other questions? ill be happy to explain :D