orand06

I'm not a modder by anymeans, but wouldn't it be cool to see the black lighting effects on plants and animals with realistic lighting... You've seen the movie... how awesome would that be?

You could do something similar with the resurrection visual effects I think

Im not familiar with the Resurrection Visual Effects. Is this an ENB setting?

So if you or someone you are fighting resurrects someone, they get this blue glow around them in kind of rune shapes that move around - that might do the job, if you could get that to be a permanent effect.

EDIT: that's in vanilla btw, not an ENB or anything that I'm aware of - in CK it is under visual effects. And you can assign them to actors at least - I don't know about plants and everything else.

Edited by Cynster

So if you or someone you are fighting resurrects someone, they get this blue glow around them in kind of rune shapes that move around - that might do the job, if you could get that to be a permanent effect.

EDIT: that's in vanilla btw, not an ENB or anything that I'm aware of - in CK it is under visual effects. And you can assign them to actors at least - I don't know about plants and everything else.

Not a bad Idea... most all of the effects are in someway included in the game... Nirnroots glow, and if I could make various other plants do the same... I just think it would be a neat effect to see.

yeah definitely work with that's in vanilla first :) There's a script to do it - you could try duplicating the static object, and adding the script in the object's dialogue panel:

pResurrectEffect.Play(pObject(),-1)

Where you need to set pResurrectEffect to the visual effect in properties

and pObject to the static object in properties

That isn't 100% correct because it is an Actor visual effect and I've only used it on actors - so it may not show up on objects - it could be worth trying it out on an Actor to see if you get that effect permanently this way.

I'd research how to reference objects in static scripts first :) Look at the nirnroot for reference. Hope this helps!