New Harry Potter Mod

Shad0wThirteen

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't like the idea, I mean I like harry potter but not enough to play it in skyrim :P

but having said that, I am sure a lot of others will love this, and it does looks good!

Good luck!

True to an extent I guess... but be honest, like everbody else you really want the power of the Elder Wand in your hand!!!

:woot:

The Trophy Room is almost finished...

I just need some help with a last thing in there:

I want to include a secret passage, the same as

the breaking wall in Solitude jail.

If anyone knows how to do it, please help me :mellow:

Edited by Shad0wThirteen

I will start working on these spells today:

Finite - Dispel yourself from diseases and poisons

Finite Incantatem - Dispel yourself and others around you from diseases and poisons OR dispels others in an aimed area (your choice here)

Crucio - Your enemy falls on the ground and starts bleeding out

Sectumsempra - Don't really know it yet... will try to make it look very.. messy or something^^

Thanks for SireDarko for some suggestions! :D

I also need a few suggestions for potions and poisons...

I know you all want to learn "how to bottle fame, brew glory, even put a stopper on death".... -Severus Snape

Expecto patronum - summon a familiar of your choice without mana cost AND makes ALL undead enemy flee ONLY IF your character health is above 80% (the spell needs strong, happy thoughts to work) :dance:

Wiki's description: Conjures an incarnation of the caster's innermost positive feelings, such as joy or hope, known as a Patronus. A Patronus is conjured as a protector, and is a weapon rather than a predator of souls: Patronuses shield their conjurors from Dementors or Lethifolds, and can even drive them away. They are also used amongst the Order of the Phoenix to send messages. According to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, the Charm is the only known defensive spell against Lethifolds. :whistling:

I hope this help, it's one of the most important spell in Harry Potter Series (and I love this spell, ofc) :ohdear:

Sweet Dude! I love harry potter, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. xD

You must add Diagon Alley!

You should focus on what you have started first, then release it. You can always update more rooms in future.

The hall pic looks amazing!

Diagon Alley?! :D

Have to finish Hogwarts first^^

Preparing for the WIP Beta release! :woot:

Still haven't completed the Great Hall, you may find the spells in Hagrid's Hut :dance:

I will post a link to the mod site, as soon as it is complete.

Details will be posted there.