Oblivion Mod Request

Yokomoko

I was wondering if someone could make an oblivion mod that is a ring the turns u into a skeleton while ur wearing it. I want to be able to be a skeleton and put on a robe and skythe to be a reaper. Also could someone make a ring or borat swimsuit (lol) that lets you fly? Also, is there a mod that would turn your eyes into flames but be equipable by a ring so it can be toggled? If you can make any of these mods please email me at [email protected]. THANKS!! :thanks:

There are severall mod's that will let you become a Leath. (did I wright that right?) :confused:

Search is your friend, you don't have to be afraight of it. :P

You probably meant "A Lich"

Ya.., exactly..., A Lich :yes:

Do you think I should cainge the "Yes.., I'm still Dutch" back to "No..., I'm still not English"??

I looked at the lich thing aND ITS COOL BUT HAS CRAPPY SIDE EFFECTS. aLL i WANT IS TO BE ABLE TO HAVE MY CHARACTER. THEN PUT ON A RING AND BE A SKELETON, then put robes on and be a reaper. Also does anyone no how to get the midas spells? It sounds stupid but the shop isnt were it said it is. Its all loaded in the data file right. Same with the sniper dagger and fantasy mod.

Lol, guys, there is actually a big difference between a Lich and a Skeleton XD

He wants a Skeleton, lol, you know, the boney guys.

I know that, Magus.

But there is (atleast) one that makes you LOOK like a SKELLY dressed in thetered robes.

I just can't remember how it's called :sweat:

I think it's a part of M.O.E. (not 100% sure, though) :confused: