Game save file corrupted

soulslayerzx

So I have this save file I've been using for this one walkthrough and suddenly, nothing happens when I hit e at objects like grindstones, blacksmithing places, and workbenches. E still works on barrels and chests, but my save file has been corrupted or something. I concluded this because I can load up skyrim and do "coc whiterun" and I could use the workbenches, blacksmithing area, etc and they would all work. Now, nothing happens in these latest saves. I thought it was mod clashing, so I uninstalled all my mods and then it was still like that. Something went wrong with the save file, are there any programs where I could reconstruct my save file or copy my data. Or could someone fix a code error in my save file?

I'm not an expert, but I don't see why a save file should have information that would disable your crafting stations. That doesn't seem like an option Bethesda would have included. I would look into one of your mods that changed a script or something that maybe wasn't obvious when you disabled your mods.

But I could be wrong.

sounds bizarre to me, could possible be a problem with running a lot of script heavy mods, personally ive noticed the more scripts added the laggier they become e.g. sometimes when using IMCN i'll eat food but it wont update the values, or frostfall wont update the exposure, even carts wouldnt work o.O....the best advice i can give is to cut down on mods that utilise scripts a lot, and if things stop working like that, just save and reload, that usually clears it up, if it doesnt, restart the game, other than that i dont think theres much you can do.

as for reconstructing saves, i know not of any utilities to help with that so sorry, if its corrupted its corrupted, not too much you can do :P....unless you feel like using the console a ridiculous amount to get your skills and quests back, but thats not too reliable and is very time consuming, and you gotta work by memory :P