Apocalypse Armory Ammo Trouble

bleedingfingertips

Ok, I am using the Apocalypse Armory mod, I am using a Browning Auto Rifle that uses 30-06 rounds. I have 70 rounds yet I can't use them. It doesn't load into the gun and when I equip it, it simply shows that it has no ammo. I clearly have the ammo. This happens to other guns and ammo as well, such as the FM FAL.

How can I fix this?

I suggest you (re)read the readme, specifically the requirements if the optional esps are installed. Also, the necessity to make a clean save if eg. Calibr related files are activated/deactivated. The latter can cause the issue you are experiencing apparently. Stick with it, the mod is worth it :)

bleedingfingertips - Hello!

Are you using CALIBR?

If so in order for Apocalypse Armory weapons to use CALIBR ammo you must use the CALIBR/Apocalypse Armory patch.

The patch is on the Apocalypse Armory Nexus page in the file section in the "Optional Files" section. Look for:

COMPATIBILITY PATCHES FOR V2

Load order would be something like this:

Fallout 3.esm & DLC's if you have them.

CALIBR.esm

Apocalypse Armory.esm

Apocalypse Armory.esp

Apocalypse Armory - CALIBR.esp

If you are not using CALIBR then the 30-06 ammo that's not working in the Apocalypse Armory Browning Auto Rifle must not be from Apocalypse Armory.

If you have two mods that add 30-06 ammo they will not be cross compatible.

That's the main reason why CALIBR exists, to allow two different mods to use the same kind of ammo. :)

Hope this helps!

Prensa

Edited by prensa