SMP minecraft server

Ithiliriana

Hello,

I don't think anybody will know me on the Nexus (I haven't actually posted about anything else than Skyrim technical and modding issues, durr.) but I'm a bit of a minecraft enthusiast too. A while ago, some friends and I started a 24/7 Minecraft SMP Survival server. We have several plugins available to the server, with 9/10 being there to reinforce the "vanilla" feeling. You won't see giant doomlaser dragons flying about, but you will see chests you can lock, regions you can protect from griefers, a realistic seed and an evergrowing economy and and player database. Most of the people who play now already know each other (20~ or so people) but the more the merrier! Personal hacks of any sort (flight, X-ray etc) are prohibited. Mods like worldedit UI or Optifine etc are allowed.

We have a dedicated Skype chat in which you can partake and meet the other players. It's not mandatory, but highly recommended. What easier way to contact an admin or moderator, or that new buddy of yours than over an IM?

If anybody feels like giving it a shot, the adress is "minethrough.me". Just put that in the server IP slot. If you're looking to join the Skype chat, feel free to add me as contact and I'll make it happen! Skype ID : mike.oerlemans

Hope to see you soon!

Ithiliriana.