Help Please. Making a horse

KatLittleStar

I have figured out using a youtube video how to clone a horse in TES Construction Set and make it what I want (verrrrry slow, not always running) I hope. But when I hit the save button I assume nothing is happening . When I start Oblivion and go to Data File the house does not show up in the list of mods. When I go through Tes Mod Manager still not there. I have id named it VerySlowHorse and named it Etta the horse and neither is showing up in my list and the horse is not were I placed it in the world. When I leave TES Construction Set and restart it my horse does not appear in the list of creatures anymore.

*SOLVED* I used a different horse base and it showed up in game without having to activate it.. Now how do I get the mod so I can save it?

Edited by KatLittleStar

• 1 month later...

Based on the screenshot you provided, you already have another mod active in the construction set (Shadow_Crest_COBL). If you makde your clone horse while that mod is activated and save it, the your horse is now part of the Shadow Crest COBL mod, and not a new plugin.

Also, you can toggle the horse running in the vanilla game using the same button to toggle running while on foot )you'd have to look up Oblivion;s control scheme to verify, but I think caps lock is the default running toggle).