IMCN health regeneration not working

Maher90

i know it may sound stupid but yes i want to fix my issue which is Health Regen not working at all :( i tried everything ModAV,SetAV,ForceAV,GetAv,ResetHealth and new savegames but still doesn't work ALTHOUGH! the console recognizes the commands and applies them but has no effect :L? it happened after i uninstalled IMCN and then the problem appeared IN EVERY SAVE! :O

sounds to me like you didnt use IMCN's pause and reset features to safely uninstall it :P

although as to why it applies to new savegames too it sounds like it may be cause by another mod to me :P

tbph player.forceav healthregen 2 should fix it :P (although 2 will probably make it double vanilla o.O :P)

sounds to me like you didnt use IMCN's pause and reset features to safely uninstall it :P

although as to why it applies to new savegames too it sounds like it may be cause by another mod to me :P

tbph player.forceav healthregen 2 should fix it :P (although 2 will probably make it double vanilla o.O :P)

Firstly..yes i was so stupid and didn't read the IMCN introduction :(

Secondly your command is wrong because there is NO such command or actor value called HealthRegen although i used Healrate 2 but still..didn't work

well its not exactly wrong i just couldnt remember or be bothered to look up the value name for health regeneration, the point still stands :P

and i hope that the uninstall feature helps your problem!