Game of Thrones Armor

XGhost_213

I was curious if anyone could make Jon Snow's armor/clothing from Game of Thrones? I've already seen the Night's Watch armor posted on the Nexus but it's not up to snuff for me :)

I've posted some pictures of what I'm after:) The fur trimmed cloak is optional (I've got Winter Is Coming) but if you'd like to do that too then I'd REALLY appreciate it, but the clothing/armor is my main priority right now, thank you!:)

Edited by XGhost_213

Did this suprise you? Considering the request per able modeller seem to be 5000 requests/1 modeller.

I suggest patience, or learning yourself. We are all rather busy :)

i too want to see some more game of thrones related mods targaryan armor would be pretty sweet

like this one:

http://egdris.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Robert-vs-Rhaegar-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-3420624-936-685-540x390.jpg

its the one on the right, the one on the left (baratheon) has already been made

Edited by hashbong420

Did this suprise you? Considering the request per able modeller seem to be 5000 requests/1 modeller.

I suggest patience, or learning yourself. We are all rather busy :)

No it wasn't the fact that the # of modders is lacking, I knew that obviously by the sheer amount of request pages. What suprised me was nobody even seemed to looked at this topic or commented saying "Maybe when I'm done with my project I can help you" at least a little somethin to give me hope. I understand that all the modders are busy as hell and workin their butts off, I just wanted a little acknowledgment, which is probably even asking a bit much anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't mind seeing more Game of Thrones armor as well. The outfits from this universe would fit perfectly with the Skyrim world. What I'd really like to see as well are the women's gowns from Game of Thrones. That would be faaabulous.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10277

might not be exactly what you want but its close right?

Ah, I've already looked that over and none of em are black...I'm actually not really looking for an "armor"....like Jon Snow doesn't really fight in armor, just some leather clothing...thats what I'm after.