Creation Kit question

mybad

hey guys i was wondering why in the open world cells loaded by CK it won't show all the stuff that in the game cells appear but only changing the point of view appears and disappear (almost casually -.-) stuff like montains, trees and more..i know that this should be a grafic card memory safer or things like that..but..is there a way to load a open world cell etirely?????it would be much more easy to operate in open world seeing how really it will look like ingame...thanks ;)

If you mean why certain large objects do not show up in the CK's render window, it's a bug.

If you click where the cliff pieces are (or bandbox select them) then press "1" 3 times they will appear (this works on multiple objects aswell).

The first press makes them semi-transparent, the second press makes them invisible, and the third returns them to visibility (which is what they should have been in the first place)

usually i use to take the orto button "0" and then i select a large area and then "1" 3 times to let them show and in the internal cells it works fine but in the exteriors changing a bit the point of view resets the preexisting hidden objects :S ********g CK bugs! Edited by mybad