Best. Poison. Ever.

patricrawley

If you are like me, a hoarder of Skyrim, then you probably have a whole lot of ingredients stored away in whatever stash you use. We all know alchemy is a silly practice but if you want the best poison around, nirnroot and jarrin root is the way to go. Base damage is 900+ if you get alchemy up to 1000, the damage is over 1400. One hit kill on a lesser dragon.

It's basically an "Easter Egg" in the game ... and without cheating, it's a one time only thing.

AFAIC, Alchemy is one of the best skills in Skyrim to learn, particularly for a low level a character ... And as for best poison? Try this instead

Imp Stool + Human Flesh + Slaughterfish Egg

If you are like me, a hoarder of Skyrim, then you probably have a whole lot of ingredients stored away in whatever stash you use. We all know alchemy is a silly practice but if you want the best poison around, nirnroot and jarrin root is the way to go. Base damage is 900+ if you get alchemy up to 1000, the damage is over 1400. One hit kill on a lesser dragon.

Yeah and there's only one Jarrin root in the whole game and we'd have to tediously exploit/cheat the game mechanics to even get alchemy skill to 1000. Worst advice ever. :facepalm:

Combine these igredients with a glow dust for even more powerful effects,like stamina and magicka drain.